- preserving my wardrobe to last longer to contribute less to the fast fashion industry
- read more on research and ways to spread information on global issues and efforts
- I will vote and educate others on the importance of voting
- send emails and phone calls calling the "Bad Actors" to hold themselves accountable and to change to environmental habits
- educate myself on the importance of food diversity and why we need to restore it
- donate disposable income to environmental organizations that tackle issues like seaforestation
- support companies that upcycle food waste
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.