- Use public transportation/carpool/or walk instead of driving when at home
- Buy reusable bags for grocery shopping
- Thrift 50% of my back to school clothes
- Stop using plastic cutlery/disposable plates
- Read 2 articles a week about environmental conservation
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.