- Ask utility company to provide an energy assessment of my home
- Continue to eat whole food plant based meals, grown in my yard or obtained in local small market and CSA
- Continue to regenerate my garden to native plants, obtain Wildlife Certification
- Use electric convection oven for cooking as often as possible instead of gas oven.
- Volunteer to teach about composting at local events through Master Gardener program
- Mentor local folks who are looking to make personal changes
- Continue to email or call local politicians, state representatives, federal politicians about climate change concerns
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.