- Bring a bag with me whenever I go hiking so I can pick up trash on the trails.
- Share employment opportunities related to sustainability across my network.
- Promote increased awareness about sustainability and climate justice in the U.S. military as I progress along my pilot career.
- Seriously consider how to minimize my environmental footprint when purchasing my first vehicle.
- Continue subscribing to different news and media sources that are reporting on sustainability and climate topics.
- Get back into volunteering in my local community for trash pickups, seed plantings, garden builds, etc.
- Join a mentorship program and emphasize the importance of thinking about sustainability and the environment with my mentees. Essentially, promote sustainability for the next generation through an educational lens.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.