- Eat local and sustainable foods. Promote and support small and local businesses.
- Implement solar panels for outdoor lighting on our backyard.
- Walk, cycle and carpool for transportation. For long distances use public transportation.
- Replace commercial and processed food options with plant-based alternatives.
- Recycle all plastic and glass consumed in the house. Use recyclable bags for groceries, donate clothes and become a more eco-conscious consumer.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.