- collect food waste for compost
- write letters of state and federal legislators related to climate and ecology initiatives
- create less waste. 1 bag per week for my family
- get rid of my gas range in favor or induction
- be deliberate about using less water in my home (turn off faucets, irrigate less, wash clothes less often)
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.