- Wash out and clean recyclables to make them easier to be reused.
- Using less energy around your house by looking for things that take energy even when powered off and unplugging them
- Only using the air conditioning and heat when necessary and relying on open windows for colder air and letting more light in for heat
- Taking more public transportation, cutting the emissions from a lot of our cars. With more people taking it less fumes will be put out.
- Have more people use a compost bin to easily get rid of certain types of trash and to make the earth around us better
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.