- Replace our old car with a Hybrid or all-electric vehicle.
- Continue to eliminate lawn grass in favor of native prairie plantings.
- Work with our neighbors to encourage them to eliminate non-native invasive plants.
- Continue to replace all products used in our home with sustainably produced products.
- Start an energy audit program to help others take the next step to reduce their carbon footprint.
- Research into Solar panels for our home.
- Write letters and /or attend meetings of city planners and speak out about making all future building projects use GREEN building practices.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.