- lower my water use when taking a shower from 20 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Stop burning through fossil fuels, and ride my bike or walk for transportation.
- Limit my plastic use by not buying items in plastic containers so I have less plastic to throw away.
- Start using more renewable energy like solar energy instead of nonrenewable resources.
- Buy more organic based foods so I keeps chemical toxins out of the air and soil.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.