- Bike to places when they are within 3 a 3 mile radius as compared to drive.
- Reduce the amount of meat consumed to 2 times per week and continue to avoid red meat
- Use reusable containers/bags when grocery shopping
- Continue to purchase clothes second hand
- keep up to date on current climate/environmental policies
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.