- Use and carry reusable items such as water bottles, grocery bags, utensils, containers, etc.
- Buy from local, sustainable businesses whenever possible
- Implement a more plant-based/vegan diet
- Buy more second-hand and sustainably made clothing
- Learn more about representatives in my area and vote for those involved in climate reform and climate justice
- Reduce water and carbon footprint by taking shorter showers, using less heat and air conditioning, turning off and unplugging unused appliances, etc.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.