- Continue to eat a plant-based diet. Limiting the amount of dairy I consume daily
- If new clothes are needed, buy them from companies that have ethical labor practices, use least possible impact processes to produce their clothes
- Borrow from the library or buy used books if I need my own copy for class
- Encourage my students to recycle paper as much as possible. Use the minimum amount of paper needed for their assignments
- Encourage my children to see the longer term impact of their purchases
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.