- Install tank to store rainwater collected to water the garden.
- Continue to establish our food-growing garden beds to increase the amount of vegetables we grow.
- Complete the kitchen greywater outlet.
- Replumb bath drain with spigot for watering the garden.
- Store all bulk food purchases in glass.
- Install roll-up shades on exterior of hottest windows.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.