- Research and analyze the investment portfolios of institutions I'm affiliated with to identify any involvement in fossil fuels or related industries such as drilling, mining, and extraction. Reach out to relevant departments or decision-makers within these institutions to inquire about their investment practices and express concerns about supporting fossil fuels.
- Draft a letter to my bank urging them to consider joining the Partnership for Carbon Accounting Financials (PCAF) to promote transparency and accountability in carbon accounting.
- Advocate for increased coverage of the harms caused by war by engaging with journalists and media outlets.
- Commit to voting in national and local elections, informed by candidates' positions on environmental and social justice issues, including regeneration initiatives. Encourage friends, family, and community members to register to vote and participate in elections.
- Take proactive steps to eliminate Ultra-Processed Foods (UPFs) from my diet, prioritizing whole, minimally processed foods for improved health and sustainability.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.