- Drive an electric car or use public transport.
- Slow down consumption. Buy less clothing.Reduce food waste.Share equipment and appliances.
- Join a fossil-fuel divestment movement. Join or organize a divestment campaign. Explore 350.org, Fossil Free, and Stop the Money Pipeline for details. Support initiatives and activities to Stop fossil-fuel subsidies
- Elect climate-forward candidates. Work with Government officials in your County, City, Town to update Building Codes to incorporate Electrifying Buildings.
- Suggest and Encourage my Employer to sign up to Just Organization Designation from the Living Future Organization.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.