- Cut red meat out of my diet completely (instead of once/twice a week)
- Use public transportation at least 75% of the time when in Boston (e.g. taking the T over ubers)
- Being more involved in EcoPledge Activism and Volunteer to go on more community projects (beach cleanups, invasive species cleanups, etc.)
- Finish reading Red-Green Revolution (The Politics and Technology of Ecosocialism) by the end of the Month (December)
- Educate myself about the indigenous peoples whose land I'm living on, and research what they are doing for the climate movement
- Plant a garden in my backyard full of indigenous flowers/vegetables that support pollinators
- Decrease my family's food waste by 50% (minimum)
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.