- Engage with an NYU-affiliated or NYC climate action group to expand my knowledge and commit to positive actions.
- Locate and research the optimal grocery brands that utilize sustainable practices and maintain loyalty towards these products.
- Limit the number of clothing pieces bought per year to reduce waste and research recycling programs for these clothes.
- Communicate with NYC representatives to see if there are any volunteering events or opportunities to take advantage of in the area.
- Eliminate plastics in my everyday life and utilize refillable products to eradicate waste.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.