- Bring electrification program to SFV Climate Reality chapter's April mtg.
- Host Zoom call with Assemblymember Jesse Gabriel's team on rewilding the Sepulveda Basin.
- Develop campaign for Env Justice/Rights of Nature committee.
- Research heat pump options for my home.
- Determine panel upgrade needs to go electric.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.