- Buy Second hand clothing
- donate or sell unwanted clothing
- invest in seaweed
- Find out if the institutions you are affiliated with invest in or loan to fossil fuels companies or companies that support drilling, mining, exploration, and extraction.
- Shareholder activism can put pressure on corporations to change their climate priorities.
- Internalize the true cost of production.
- Contact your landlord or property manager to discuss a building retrofit.
- Form a citizens’ group.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.