- Stop littering: Littering can leach hazardous materials into the ground, which can contaminate soil and water, and pollute the air with particles. Needs to be done to stop polluting the Earth.
- Cut down energy use by turning off the lights when they're not in use: Not only would it help cut down on energy, but it would also reduce carbon emissions and greenhouse gases.
- Buying foods in bulk: This would cut down on the gas/ trips to the store. It would also reduce packaging waste.
- Stop using unnecessary energy by unplugging what isn't being used: This would reduce energy consumption so that we won't have to regenerate so often.
- Purchasing reusable totes for shopping: This would reduce the use of plastic dramatically with grocery trips. Conserves resources and reduces paper and plastic waste
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.