- Replace our 2003 Subaru with a low kWh EV (ie 25 kWh per 100 miles) / 2022-3
- Determine the amount of solar minimally needed to power our new EV (ie four 290w panels) then pick a solar system that could scale; purchase panels, batteries, and charger / 2022-3
- Explore weatherization options for our 40-year old house (which leaks heat) / 2021-2
- Explore heating options for our house (baseboard + wood now), including a heat pump / 2022
- We hardly travel anymore by air; when we do, purchase Gold Standard offsets / 2021
- Reduce our water use by 25% (including a leaky shower) and use it more efficiently; 2021
- Keep learning; find new forums for advocating regenerative ideas and practices / 2021
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.