- Find a new destination for my recyclables since my previous recycling center is unavailable at the moment. I have been throwing them all away because I thought there were no other options nearby.
- Donate my worn and unused clothing to Goodwill and Salt & Light where they will be reused or recycled instead of being thrown away and ending up in a landfill.
- Transfer my computer that doesn't need constant power from outlets to a power strip to reduce phantom load.
- I will buy a more efficient shower head and take shorter showers to reduce my water usage. My average shower duration is 12 minutes and 37 seconds and I have a 2.5 GPM shower head. This means on average, my current showers consume 31.55 gallons.
- Next semester I will change my schedule so I work on the same days I have class and I can conserve more gas while also emitting less NOx gases.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.