- Eat vegetables more often (multiple times a day)
- Drink less soda. Drink more water.
- Buy less meat from factory farms, and eat less meat overall.
- Buy and use less single-use plastics, use more reusable items.
- Save energy more efficiently at home
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.