- Reduce my use of single use plastics. Find products that are packaged in aluminum or glass as alternatives.
- Encourage my parents to add solar to our home.
- Reduce my consumption of meat. Find exciting new foods in the alternative meat space. Additionally, when eating in the dining halls pay attention to their environmental seals showing the carbon output required to make the food served.
- Purchase carbon credits for my flights.
- Find ways to use my position within my school to help reduce the waste created by all students.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.