- Reduce beef intake and use fewer cow products
- Consistently carry around reusable bags, containers, utensils, and bottles
- Volunteer a few times at climate change projects and events
- Read the news about the climate to stay educated
- Go thrifting instead of shopping at fast-fashion shops
- Travel around by walking, bike, or last resort, public transportation.
- Read textbooks about climate change
- Buy vegetables, fruits, and groceries at local or organic farms and businesses
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.