- Properly Recycle products (wash plastics if they are dirty from food, make sure to take off stickers or paper attached to recyclable products)
- Make a checklist for grocery shopping to stop food waste/overconsumption + not buying frozen food
- Use my tumbler for water everyday and also bringing it to cafes when getting coffee
- Actively research climate-crisis related issues and summarize/write about them on a separate blog at least once a month.
- STOP ordering food at home
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.