- Next semester, actually attend meetings for Eco-pledge weekly.
- Encourage my parents to look into powering our home with renewable energy, hopefully by 2026
- Graduate with a degree in Environmental studies in four years
- Begin tracking monthly expenses, and the estimated carbon footprint of these expenses.
- Begin eating less dairy, cutting out cheese in particular
- Source fruits and vegetables that are locally grown by going to farmers markets or being more attentive to where items from grocery stores are from.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.