- Build a more robust pollinator garden. Seed collecting.
- Take action around rank choice voting and understanding how it might be incorporated into ST?L city and wider spheres
- Make a list of representatives and addresses and numbers. Call weekly and send letters around equitable policies.
- Minimize single use plastics.
- Increase purchases from farmer's market
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.