- Reduce the amount of energy I use by turning off lights/lamps when I'm not using them, not checking the fridge every 5 minutes or leaving it open, unplug devices that are not in use
- I'm going to reduce the amount of water I use to lower my water footprint (from 25 minutes to 10 minutes), eat less meat because of the amount of water that uses too.
- I'm going to limit the amount of things I buy online to reduce waste that comes from the packaging and will try and buy items second hand like clothes to not contribute to fast-fashion.
- Lowering my carbon footprint by taking a bus to school or car pooling. Only going to places that I really need to go. Taking online options if possible to not go somewhere/travel.
- Eating less meat and try to grow fruits and vegetables to reduce my carbon emissions and have a healthier diet.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.