- Start telling my friends and family about the things I have learned in class - especially current events like COP27.
- In the next election cycle canvas for officials that prioritize climate policy.
- Try going vegetarian!
- Make a BC dining initiative to present to UGBC that reduces food waste.
- Visit the global engagement portal to get a better understanding of global climate issues.
- Ensure I avoid fast fashion sites and encourage my friends to do the same through thrifting or hand-me-downs.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.