- Work with my wife to reduce our meat consumption.
- Continue to do as much study and research as I can so I can learn as much as possible about climate change.
- Continue to work on connecting with others through the Citizen's Climate Lobby and other organizations.
- Start to take more collective action by writing to congressional representatives and other influential people.
- Brainstorm other ways for me to contribute.
- As a teacher, work on ways to spread the word to others.
- Continue to read as much as possible about climate change.
- Work on using effective and appropriate methods and techniques to discuss climate change with those who have different political views than me.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.