- Reduce food waste: try to buy food that I'm definitely going to eat in the next 2-3 days or that doesn't go bad for a long time.
- Low-carbon transit: for short trips, switch to walking or taking a subway instead of ubering.
- Review wardrobe and donate unwanted clothing.
- Buy products that do not have palm oil in them.
- Don't buy products that have single-use plastics.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.