- Beginning today, compost food in the garden. Do not throw away food. Do not waste food.
- Quarterly, gather unised items and donate them to people in need.
- Beginning this year, commit to purchasing fewer items of clothing. Criteria for purchasing new clothing: Durable, sustainable, and fair trade... No sweatshop clothing... locally made clothing (?)... need to do research to identify designers, brands, and sources for sustainable, durable clothing.
- Beginning in January, identify and putchase household goods, such as bamboo toilet paper and laundry detergent sheets, effectively reducing the impact on boreal forests and reducing unnecessary plastic packaging.
- This year, install additional solar panels.
- Plan to replace the cooktop with a convection range top
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.