- Limit myself to two clothing items per month, not including thrifting
- Eat a vegetarian based diet during the week, leaving more leniency for the weekends.
- Participate in Boston College environmental focused clubss
- Only buy items that I need when shopping for toiletries, phase out testing items and discarding them.
- Buy from small businesses or companies that emphasize sustainable and ethical practices.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.