- Start using a reusable water bottles, grocery bags, utensils, etc.
- Shop from locally owned businesses with proven socially conscious track records.
- Select Uber green even if there is a higher wait time.
- Support local green spaces with your money and time.
- Audit weekly single use plastic waste in an effort to curb use.
- Limit meat consumption.
- Shop/ thrift vintage or up-cycled clothing
- Wash and reuse single use containers.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.