- To reduce E-Waste from my family, I took it upon myself to collect old electronics from friends and family and repair and/or properly recycle them
- Me and my family often use disposable products like dryer sheets, plastic containers, and packaging. A way we can cut down our disposal is using an alternative like wool balls and turning containers into pots.
- While I can't cut down my energy use due to Folding proteins for UIUC and being use a data server, my family however have installed solar panels.
- We use a lot of water to water the garden. Something we can reduce our water consumption is to install rain barrels to help supplement our garden when we water.
- Food waste is common in our household. Fruits and veggies gets moldy and tossed into the trash. Me and my dad plan to build a compost pile with scrap pallets when construction sites have no use for them and collect waste brown and greens from local coffee shops and groceries.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.