- Take steps toward electrification of our home. Explore heat pump. Explore need for 200 amp service
- Install induction stovetop
- Insulate pulldown attic staircase
- change skylight to permanent double-glazed glass
- Study and prepare "elevator pitch" re: public banking
- Investigate further involvement in Our Children's Trust - Develop "elevator pitch"
- Read They Knew
- Purchase carbon offsets if I fly (Gold Standard)
- Get involved in campaigns for 2022 - particularly new Congressional district
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.