- Volunteer 2 hours a week for conservation and human rights organizations.
- Build home improvement projects with found, refurbished, or salvaged products.
- Thinking through negative externalities rather than just negative internalizes.
- Speak with local farms about their food systems and transport.
- Save up money to replace old SUV with a hybrid or more fuel efficient car.
- Make carbon impact and conservation a major consideration in studio design projects.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.