- Housing Upon moving into new accommodation in the new year starting making it more sustainable – a) switch to a renewable energy provider, b) sign up to subscription services which are battling waste and plastic pollution: Don’t give a crap, Smol, c) Create a proper herb garden to herbs all year round, d) look to turn garden from artificial grass to proper grass, e) look into local composting services.
- Diet: Veggie Monday through to Wednesday + No meat for breakfast or lunch – eat seasonal, local produce when cooking.
- Travel Travel by bike for everywhere in London - huge carbon savings When traveling further afield try to car share down to Cornwall – saves carbon emissions and protects against rising petrol costs Allow yourself 3 flying trips a year - try reduce this down to 2 in future - make sure that you offset - offset X2 for all flights
- Activism Engage with XR - XR Catalyers – this is activist work which can help cause a change
- Purchasing Limit yourself to purchasing new items - make sure you only buy things that you will actually use rather then that you think will be fun - only purchase from 2nd hand or companies that I value. Not just from fast fashion Shop at plastic free shops, butchers and veg stalls rather than being a slave to the supermarkets.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.