- Stop using plastic bags and buy items that have minimal-to-no packaging waste.
- Avoid driving my car for trips shorter than 3 km and walk or bike to reduce my carbon footprint.
- Avoid buying fast-fashion brands and switch to sustainable or second-hand clothing.
- Avoid outdoor activities that are harmful to the environment, and practice eco-friendly sports such as sailing, surfing and kayaking on a weekly basis.
- Volunteer with marine conservation organizations every year to help preserve marine ecosystems and coral reefs.
- Raise awareness about the climate crisis and support environmental movements and activists on social media.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.