- I will carry around a handkerchief and use less paper towels to clean my hand starting next month.
- I don't enjoy using the air conditioner, and I will only use it occasionally when the weather turns extremely terrible.
- I will take off a lightbulb off my ceiling and utilize natural lights in the morning and afternoon to study and work.
- Environmental clubs seems like a great place to meet passionate folks who cares about our world. I will attend one of their events in 3 weeks time.
- Voting is a crucial way to express our thoughts and opinions, and advocate for issues important to better advance social ventures. I will talk with my friends and convince them to vote for policies with real impacts.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.