- Pay attention to waste that comes into and goes out of my home
- Figure out garden watering system that is water saving for food and vegetable garden
- Plant drought tolerant plants for any new additions to my property including more trees to support carbon capture
- Talk with my family about water saving actions inside our home/ put systems into play
- keep a weekly list of how I am doing with all of the above...to become more concious
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.