- Eating a more vegetarian/vegan diet.
- Continuing to buy secondhand and upcycling old clothing into reusable cleaning rags.
- I would like to commit to using my car less often and using alternative modes of transportations.
- Start carrying around reusable utensils again.
- Cooking more often and not purchasing takeout with so much packaging.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.