- Manage rainwater runoff to flood lawn rather than sending it "downhill" to the drain.
- Nurture 25 seed coastal live oaks to survive the first 3 years.
- Install energy monitoring on all electrical panels for better understanding of energy use.
- Replace old pool pump with variable speed pump.
- Separate and Recycle all construction waste.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.