- Eat less. Eat 90% plant based. Eat 10% sustainably harvested seafood and dairy.
- Zero waste. Reduce, reuse, recycle and take responsibility to eliminate food waste and other forms of waste.
- Switch to dry laundry detergent and shampoo/conditioners to eliminate plastic bottles.
- Buy only bamboo or non-Boreal sourced tissue.
- Reduce electricity consumption and turn off more devices and lights.
- Reduce plane trips and travel in gas powered vehicles. Bike more.
- Reduce online purchases and packaging waste.
- Donate used clothing and books and reduce consumption of stuff.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.