- Buy food from regenerative farms
- Degraded land restoration: support restoration projects on public lands
- Separate organic waste from inorganic waste and create composting facilities or compost at an individual level
- Check sunscreen ingredients to protect coral reefs
- Volunteer with conservation organizations
- Promote afforestation
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.