- Attend another meeting of the FUSD Climate Justice Circle.
- Find out more about regulating water quality in Colorado and the Colorado River Basin.
- Reorder "Regeneration..." from DPL and take notes on it.
- Be more proactive with Sierra Club water committee issues.
- Send correspondence to (or call) a decision-maker once a month about a climate/climate justice issue.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.