- Create less waste. Phase out personal plastic consumption and use; replace with reusable containers and other items.
- Increase percentage of diet that comes from local and/or organic sources; reduce meat consumption and increase fresh vegetable, fruit and nuts intake. Participate in local community food projects.
- Donate more to international, nonprofit conservation and/or climate action organizations.
- Replace driving with biking whenever possible, especially in town.
- Promote minimalism through self-action. Buy less new products, purchase more products from thrift stores. Declutter living space by donating unnecessary/underused products.
- Become more involved in climate justice policy at all levels.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.