- Shop for local foods at farmers markets instead of large stores.
- Remove unsustainable foods like meats from my diet.
- Avoid unnecessary pollution and improve health by using my bicycle and skateboard more often instead of my car.
- Start recycling items like containers and using them around the house instead of buying new ones.
- Cut down on electricity by weatherizing my apartment and keeping the thermostat higher.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.