- Call my senators, congressional representative, and state representatives at least once a month to advocate for emerging climate priorities this year
- Host two ballot parties during the 2024 campaign cycle (for the primaries and full race) to talk through the best candidates and ballot initiatives for the climate with my friends and family members next year
- Organize the other tenants in my community to get a composting service and solar panels for our roof next month
- Launch a crowdsourced campaign to advocate for carbon product labels in my area this year
- Start a monthly vegan dinner party series to convince meat-eating friends to make the switch soon
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.